You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

What is the utility of Buddy?

I cannot understand what is the utility of buddy members? Why we approved buddy request? How can a buddy member interact with each other? please clarify it.

Another thing we see in the forum end "Subscribe to thread and get updates" check box. what is the utility if we tick it or not tick it.
    Hello Sir,
    I am happy to help you regarding this. Actually "Subscribe to thread and get updates" check box means if you want see your forum updates then this thing helps you. If you check it then the updates are directly go to your mail id and your alert shows a new alert for any update. So it helps you. And you are asking about the buddy members. It is nothing but just like a social networking. If you have any buddy means any member as your friend then you can see their posts by clicking on the posts from my friends option so it filters the posts from all posts. It is easy for you to reach the actual post easily.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Earn Money Join Assam Spider

Thanks ardhendu to meet my query and i think like me all other member are also get help from this question answer. I hope in future all member s must participate in this forum with their valuable question.
    subrata ray from bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.