You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction my self

Today i will join your bengalspider its my pleasure to give some information of some tourist place& some other information in bengal . the cricket player saurav gangulyis my favourite player of me he takes very good captain of india now he is join ipl in the team of pune warious
    Hello Bibhuranjan,
    very very warn welcome to Bengal spider.com where you can share your experience and also get cash by contributing good posts related with West Bengal. If you want more money or hand full of money they I must suggest you this site because this site shares more revenue than other spider sites. So this site is the best information site of West Bengal. And this site wants to get more reputation by your contribution. Then you can proudly say that I am a good member and a good contributor of the best information site of West Bengal. this thing we want from you. Hope you must fulfill our wish. And as a new member you can face some difficulties that how to post, where to post and what to post, and how to add pictures and its alignment then you freely contact with me on G-Talk. I am happy to help any member for spider sites. My G-Talk id is anrout22@gmail.com. I am waiting for your response.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Member of Orissa Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider

Hi Bibhuranjan,
    Welcome to Bengalspider, here you can share your knowledge and experience and can also contribute on the different topics related to bengal. Bengalspider gives cash rewards for good posts. So one way you can contribute to the site and earn cash and on the other way you can get enriched as you get lot of information regarding bengal here.

Regards,
    Pradipta

Hello Bibhuranjan

Welcome to bengalspider. Go through the guidelines and have fun learning and earning here. If you ever need any help you are always welcome to use the forum where members, editors and webmasters will be ready to lend a hand. Try to maintain writing correct English in any section of BS, especially in resources. As you are new to bengalspider I suggest you register yourself in this program. It will help you in many ways and not just for BS and you will have a good boost in your head-start.

First of all I recommend going through the guidelines properly and try to abide by the policies of BS. Hope you will be active and with time become one of the important members of Bengalspider.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hi Bibhuranjan,

You are welcome here in Bengal Spider. You will be always helped by the members here. Post in the resource section as much as possible with unique informations at Bengal and also keep yourself updated in the Bengal Spider forum. For any query you can feel free to write me.
    Also try to write proper to the point things. You can earn a good amount from this website with regular contributions in this website.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.