You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports News & Update

Who is going to win 2010-11 I-League

I-League 2010-11 is in its last stretches and this time KingFisher East Bengal is one of the possible teams to win the same. There are currently 4 teams who can win the title

1) Salgaocar
    2) Churchill Brothers
    3) East Bengal
    4) Dempo Sports Club

East Bengal has performed quite well this season and lets hope all the best, that they win the I-League this team. The team under the coaching of Trevor James Morgan has performed excellently this season.

Dear friends please share your views on the same.
    Hello pradipta,
    As I have aless knowledge about this topic so I can't share any thing about this topic or forum created by you.But I can give my opinion on IPL Winner, Because Every bodies eyes are now focusing on this League. In my opinion Chennai Superkings must win this league because they have a brilliant captain like M.S. Dhoni and experienced players. But actually I think Kolkata Knight Riders have more chance to win this cup. As Chennai is my favorite team I have such a aggressiveness for its winning. So I gave a variable answer for this. But the time will say who will win IPL 2011?

Regards,
    Adhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal Spider
    Member of Orissa Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.