You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Which cell phone to buy at rs.7500?

I want to buy a cell phone within rs. 8000, can any one suggest me which one to buy? I like Nokia E63 because of its fast processor and support for almost anything. Multi-tasking, WIFI, 3G, s60 3rd edition platform are some of them. But I need to know about any other branded cell phone at provided price.
    Hello Yugal,
    you want to buy a cell phone within Rs. 8000.00. You have selected a best phone i.e Nokia E-63. It is a multitask phone and you can also get WiFi in this phone and supports all most all soft-wares and applications for easy use facility. Now the market rate is Rs. 6500.00 which is very less than your budget. So buy this phone and you can also response on any forum easily from that phone. I am also donging this with my Nokia E 63.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Member of Bengal spider
    Member of Orissa Spider
    Editor of Assam Spider

Thank you for your response. Recently one of my friend's father bought nokia e63, he purchased it from nokia priority costing rs. 7950, but you said that it cost you rs 6500. So can you tell me from where did you purchase it?

Hi Yugal Patel,
    According to me E63 is the best phone in the market within Rs 8000, cause I am using Nokia E63 since 8 months. It is a very good phone with lots of attractive features. In Orissa market it comes at Rs 6500 but you are telling that it is Rs 7950 in Kolkata. When I have bought the mobile it was Rs 9000.
    In this mobile you can get Wifi, 3G, Online Radio, Multi task applications etc. But some other Interesting things can happen with this phone. You can watch Live TV in this phone in 2G network also. You can listen online Radio. You can download 1D and 2D barcode reader from internet and use your phone camera as a barcode scanner. It supports Antivirus and its browser supports all latest flash player contents. You can work with MS word and PDF in this phone. If you will download Skype application then you can make voice chat with other Skype user. Internet call facility also available in E63. If you have any doubt about this phone then feel free to ask me. I will help you soon.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa Spider

Yes I know about voice over internet protocol (VOIP), we can also talk on google talk through nimbuzz. And live tv is what I watch on my present Sony Ericsson C510 (under 2g as well as 3g network), but new things that I came to know about E63 is that it can be used as a barcode reader. The price that I was talking about was in Burdwan's Nokia priority. I want to get the phone at a cheaper price but simultaneously I want to buy it from a genuine shop. Tell me if any knows about any genuine shop in Burdwan

Hello Yugal,
    E63 is the best and I told you earlier also to go for E63. One more option available to you is the new Nokia E5 a little more than your budget. You can also check the x series edition of Nokia. they are vey stylish, but if you want features then E63 is the best. One drawback of the phone is, it does not have front camera which is highly essential during video calls.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

I have finally purchased Nokia 5230 @7100. There were two models @ 6100 and 7100. Difference was GPS, 2 GB memory card, and 3G. I think giving out rs. 1000 for the following features is affordable. Right?

Yes Yugal,

Thats a nice buy. I hope you will be comfortable with this new cell.
    Thanks a lot,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.