You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Gradually forum loosing its importance

Hi All,

For the last few days I have noticed there are very limited post in forum. I do not know the reason, but obviously there is some reason behind it. Please try to regain the importance of forum as this can pull maximum number of traffic. This is my view, others may think in different way.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya
    Hello Mr Debashish,

I am a regular contributor in the forum section of Forum. But recently as I was not getting much of time I was unable to respond to the forums and put up exciting threads in the forum section of Bengal Spider. But I will try my level best to keep myself active to the forum of Bengal Spider.
    Its really nice to see that you are so much attached to this website. Bengal Spider Forum section is one of the best place to share your knowledge and view point with others where you get paid. The members here can also solve any problem here and still now we are able to help our co-members in every possible ways through this Bengal Spider forum.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.