You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introducing Parijat Chakraborty

Hi,
    I have found this new exciting site for bengal lovers.
    I am a Lecturer in an Engineering Collage and love to share knowledge. It seems to be a good platform. I also love to travel. The beauty of bengal attracts me a lot.
    I like to participate in this site. I admire the power of shearing. Thank you all members to help the growth of such effort.
    Hello Sir,

This is really nice that such a respected person of our state has joined this website. As I am a student I must greet you here as a teacher.
    You are welcome here. Here in Bengal Spider you will come to know many new things about the state Bengal. You can also write up resources of your own which will give you points as well as cash credits. Also respond in the forum threads as your responses will be really very much valuable for us. This responses will give you points which will finally help you to share revenue of this site. In this website you are paid for the knowledge you share and receive.
    We will learn many things from you too.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi, Ankit
    Thank you very much for your response. I will try my best to enrich this fabulous effort.

Hello Parijat Chakraborty

A warm welcome to Bengalspider. A person of your stature need not be told how to do what so feel free to enjoy the site and use it to the fullest to everybody's benefits. Guidelines and policies are there not to be broken but I believe just going through them will be enough for you to understand how to utilize the potential of Bengalspider to the fullest.

I sincerely hope that you will become one of the important and active members of Bengalspider and your name will be among the top performers of this site. We are very pleased to have you among us as this way our not so little family of members are even more diversified by having members from different sectors of profession. Obviously expectations from you will quite big so all the best and enjoy your experience with Bengalspider.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Parijat,
    Very very warm welcome to Bengal spider.com where you can share your experience and also get cash by contributing good posts related with West Bengal. If you want more money or hand full of money they I must suggest you this site because this site shares more revenue than other spider sites. So this site is the best information site of West Bengal. And this site wants to get more reputation by your contribution.

Regards,
    JOHN
    Member of Bengal Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.