You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am Ritika a new joinee

Hello all the members of Bengal Spider. I am a new member of Bengal Spider.com. I am here to share my knowledge and earn some some money from this website.
    I am MBA graduate from BIMS. I would like to have the co operation of the webmaster, editor as well as the co members of this website.

Thanks a lot.
    Hello Ritika Di,
    Very very welcome to you here in Bengal Spider.
    I hope you will not face any problem here as I have already told you about the procedures to post here. I hope you will be a regular contributor here and you will make a good amount of money from this site.

Thanks a lot for joining this website.
    Contact me if you need any further help.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ritika

A warm welcome to Bengalspider. I take the freedom to assume that you are known to Ankit who is recently the top performer of BengalSpider and being guided by him will leave you with very little problems. We hope to get one more enthusiastic member among us who will walk beside us on our way to enrich this portal even more and make our bengal a prominent point on the globe.

For your information the editors and webmasters here are very reliable and friendly. Any problems that the members might face will be readily acted upon by them and the members are also always ready to lend a helping hand as much as possible. So keep posting, and keep BS more active. All the best wishes.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Bhaswar

Thankyou so much for your encouraging reply.
    I look forward to be a good contributor to Bengal Spider. Yes Ankit is a a very good person and a perfect teacher.I hope under his guidance i will learn things quickly and start sharing my knowledge properly.

Regards
    Ritika

Hi Ritika di,

Thanks for this lovely response. I hope I can help in all possible ways. You are doing well now. Keep it up, you can be a top contributor at Bengal Spider.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Ankit

Thanks so much for your encouragement. Well I have still lots to learn from you.Keep contributing to Bengal Spider.

Thankyou

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.