You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Should Sourav Ganguly now join politics ?

In my opinion Sourav Ganguly's cricketing days are over and so politics is a good future for him as he is liked so much in here. And not only Bengal, his poppularity is spread in the whole country. He also does have leadership qualities and he proved to be a good captain who was liked by his fellow team-mates.
    Hello Di,

Sourav Ganguly was recently involved with commentary of Cricket. I think that job is best for him. He is having a good idea about Cricket being a cricket player himself.
    Sourav Ganguly now should not play cricket any more. He is quite popular and a good man. He can do better than that if he change his fiels a little bit.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

yes,
    Sourav ganguly must join politics for his better futre

subrata ray from bengal

From what i have heard, Sourav is very close to CPM specially Buddhadeb Babu. So Sourav can easily make use of his connections and enter politics. CPM any how need new young faces after such a humilating defeat.

He is the favourite son of Bengal and we all love him. He is from a good family and is also well educated. And personally i would love to see him as our chief minister.

According to me he should not join politics, let him do what he has been doing all these years that is playing cricket. In case he retires from all the formats of game, he should be associated with cricket only , like during the world cup he was giving cricket commentary or coaching young players or mentoring upcoming players.

Pradipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.