You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Should Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev go ahead with fast from June 4?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Should Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev go ahead with fast from June 4?'.

Baba Ramdev has threatened to follow in Gandhian Anna Hazare's footsteps. He will be on indefinite fast from June 4 to start his satyagraha against corruption.

His main motto behind the fast is to bring back Rs 400 crore of black money kept in foreign banks abroad.

Is fasting the right way to express ones opinion in a democratic country like India ?
    It is his personal decision. He has every right to do such activity in a democratic country. Only my concern is that whether it can resolve the purpose or not.

Thanks,
    Debashish Bhattacharya

I agree with Mr. Debashish Bhattacharya, that it's his personal decision to make. However if things will be resolved easily is another question. I am not personally an admirer of Baba Ramdev but many people look upto him. I hope nothing wrong happens in this scenario.

One more thing I heard that Baba Ramdev is planning to join politics, if he already hasn't. This might be a publicity stunt to improve his image. Can't really know who's who and what's what. Let time take it's path.

Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Ritika di, Mr Debashish and Mr Bhaswar Mukhopadyay,

I agree with you people. He can do that. We are no one to interfere in his personal decisions and this is a democratic country he is allowed to do that.
    As said by Mr Debashish it is totally his personal decision.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.