You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

New section in BengalSpider! Did you spot the change?

There is a change in the manage account page of your profile to make your journey better. There is a new my draft area. In this area you can make a draft resource. Now, how you can use it to make your profile better?

Sometimes you need to sketch a draft report before finalization. This is the area for your draft. You can save your draft. You can send the link to the editors or webmasters for their suggestions. This way you can post perfect articles and can earn more. Please share your views about this change.
    Yes I noticed the new feature added to Bengalspider. It's a good tool that has been incorporated for members' convenience. It will come in handy for making online notes and backups. I welcome this new addition to Bengalspider. I have personally felt the need for such a handy option sometimes. It will be specially useful to new members as they can get suggestions from seniors before posting resources.
    Regards
    Bhaswar

Hello Mr Subhajit,

This is a very nice change to the Bengal Spider profile. This will also help those people who are not able to complete one resource at a time. People complete one resource in two to three days often when they can not get much of time to sit infront of the computer. This will definitely help those people. It will also help if some one has to leave urgently while he/she is writing any resource. They can save it in the drafts and get their resource back when they sit for the next time infront of their computers.
    Thanks for such a nice change. I hope this will help all the members of Bengal Spider.

Thank you,
    Ankit Patwari.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hi Subhajit,
    I'm new to this website and the newest feature quite attracted my eyes when I was viewing the details. I guess it is a very welcome change for all who have a slightly poor network connection and are literally frustrated when their very important writings go 'poof' due to that. I'll surely try and use this feature to my fullest neccessity and I'm sure all the other members will find this feature very useful for their work.

Thank You,
    Sohini Dutta

Yes mr. Kumar,
    I noticed it and my question is that suppose i want to copy some part of article for reading from any other site and post it here ?(later i change it by my own word) then there is any problem?

subrata ray from bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.