You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for May 2011

As per our announcement of sharing revenue to active partners Share profit of BengalSpider. A total of 9115.00 Rs was to be shared but the eligible members managed to get only 4612 points out of the needed 5000 points minimum so Rs. 8408.00 Rs has been shared.

The eligible partners and their share for May 2011 are -

Madhu – Rs. 1043.00
    Paresh Kumar Sahu – Rs. 881.00
    Ankit – Rs. 676.00
    Krishna Verma – Rs. 656.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – Rs. 547.00
    Krishna Basu – Rs. 541.00
    Great Guy – Rs. 523.00
    Subrata Ray – Rs. 474.00
    Anandita Roy Choudhury – Rs. 459.00
    Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay – Rs. 410.00
    Pradipta Mahato – Rs. 401.00
    John – Rs. 330.00
    K. Rajan – Rs. 314.00
    Subhajit Chatterjee – Rs. 261.00
    Ritika – Rs. 252.00
    Vandana – Rs. 228.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar – Rs. 222.00
    Piyasi Santra – Rs. 190.00

Congratulations to all partners.

Rs 707.00 were left undistributed, now there is just one month remaining for the partnership share and I hope members will leave no stone unturned to utilize this opportunity.

Note : We are going to accept and allot points generously for well described good and unique posts related to Bengal. Post not related to Bengal will not be accepted. Low quality and posts with less information will get very less points.
    Hello sir,

my profile is shows the partnership share this month is 181.please correct my profile.Please response editor and webmasters.

Regards
    JOHN

Congratulation

The eligible partners

Madhu – Rs. 1043.00
    Paresh Kumar Sahu – Rs. 881.00
    Ankit – Rs. 676.00
    Krishna Verma – Rs. 656.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – Rs. 547.00
    Krishna Basu – Rs. 541.00
    Great Guy – Rs. 523.00
    Subrata Ray – Rs. 474.00
    Anandita Roy Choudhury – Rs. 459.00
    Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay – Rs. 410.00
    Pradipta Mahato – Rs. 401.00
    K. Rajan – Rs. 314.00
    Subhajit Chatterjee – Rs. 261.00
    Ritika – Rs. 252.00
    Vandana 125 (resource 85) – Rs. 228.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar 122 (resource 110) – Rs. 222.00
    Piyasi Santra 104 (resource 104) – Rs. 190.00

Regards
    JOHN

Hello everyone,

Congrats to the following members for their contibution at Bengal spider :-
    Madhu, Paresh Kumar Sahu ,Krishna Verma, Ardhendu Narayan Rout, Krishna Basu, Great Guy , Subrata Ray, Anandita Roy Choudhury, Bhaswar Mukhopadhyay, Pradipta Mahato, John, K. Rajan, Subhajit Chatterjee, Ritika, Vandana 125, Kumaraditya Sarkar, Piyasi Santra.

This month our group performance is much better. We had scored a good amount of points all together. I hope the we perform like this only.
    There are many new members here who did quite well. I want to mention the name of Ritika, who is my sister and with my guidance she joined here on 26th of May and within 4 days she made her name here at revenue sharing and become familiar with the website just in 4 days. Congrats all of you for your hard work.

Regards,
    Ankit Patwari

Hello Sir,

My current balance in my profile page is showing wrong update. My last balance before revenue bonus in this month was something around Rs950. after that I got revenue bonus of Rs 1043, so much higher than what they are showing, please correct that.

WE don't expect this from this site.
    Please correct it.

Thanks Kumar and congratulate all members for this award. I hope all of you must submit much better quality resource in different types related topic, not only travel and tour but also political related and development related article in Bengal.
    subrata ray from bengal

Hello Friends,
    Congrats to all the share holders of Bengal Spider of May 2011. This month is the last month for Partnership share. So make better use of this month and don't left money to remain undistributed.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Earn money easily, Just join here

@John,

Sorry that digit came with your name due to a technical mistake. It happened for some other members also, which has now been corrected. Thanks for bringing this to my notice and also sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Everyone,

Thanks a lot. A special Thanks goes to Kumaraditya sir for helping me understand the rules and regulations of this site. This is my first month and all that i could do was mainly because he explained me everything really well. Thanks a lot. I hope to do better next month.

Also congrats to all the other members..
    Thanking you,
    Anandita Roy Choudhury

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.