You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Click on +1 and fshare in your all resourse and get better revenue.

You can see there are some icon of +1,facebook, twitter, buzz or inshare below of your resource or forum. After writting any thing if you click on it then it can automatically display on the respective social network which means so many people can read your writting besides bengal spider.
    Which gives you more advantage for earn money. so
    Click on +1 and fshare in your all resourse and get better revenue as Spider network declare.
    Hello subrata sir

This is a nice announcement for me also all Bengalspider members.

Regards
    JOHN
    To More about Mechanical machines

Hello Subrata Sir,
    Really you are correct. These +1 and f share will spread our posts to different peoples in our social networking sites. If any one want to read the post then he or she must to click on it and it suddenly opens the Bengal spider page which increase the page views. And we know that page view is directly proportional to Revenue and it the result will increase in revenue and increase in revenue means more share. So make best use of the +1 and F share key.

With Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

I have done it, I am sure members will always want their post to get some recognition in search engine. It is an appeal to each and every person visiting the site, if you like the site or any post, please recommend it by clicking on +1 button placed at the top of left hand bar.

Yes I agree, the social networking buttons like the Google Plus One button, the Google Buzz button, the Tweet button, the Facebook share as well as the Facebook like button are pretty much helpful to promote your posts. The art of getting better search engine rankings for any web page is known as Search Engine Optimization or SEO; and social networking is a very important aspect of off-the-page search engine optimization. They serve the purpose of telling the search engines that your post is valued, user friendly as well as highly recommended.

I request all the members of BengalSpider.com not only to make use of the social networking buttons for their own posts, but also for the posts of the fellow members, thereby helping each other out and create a friendly environment.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.