You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Problem on my points table

Dear Webmaster,
    I am a relatively new user of Bengalspider.com and have been posting for over two weeks now. Recently I had posted two articles namely, Free Download of Songs of Ranjana Ami Ar Ashbona(2011) and St.Joseph's Convent Chandannagar-Educating Girls Today To Be A Citizen Of Tomorrow. But on viewing my point table I notice no change. Also 'points in the last 30 days' show 129 for me while on the point table total points have been shown as 124. I would be highly obliged if you could please inform me about the problem or if I am going wrong somewhere.

Thanking you
    Sohini Dutta
    Dear Sohini,
    Please click on "Recalculate my earning" and points options in your first page and close your browser and then open your account and i think you will get your result. Because Bengal spider is very much sensitive and honest in case of account balance.

subrata ray from bengal

Dear Subrata Sir,
    Thank you for your response. I have been aware of the honesty and transparency of Bengalspider regarding points and payments and I hence consider this problem to be nothing but technical.
    I had followed your advice but to no avail. Recently I had also posted about Sananda Tillotama 2011 which has been approved as well but my points remain unchanged and so do the cash credits.

Regards
    Sohini Dutta

Yes sohini it may be technical fault. Please contact our webmaster Sanjiv sir though email or google talk and tell the problem.
    subrata ray from bengal

Dear Sohini,

This happened to me just yesterday. But today on reopening my account, signing out and signing in again my points came back to its normal position. I am sure this is some technical hitch and will be fixed in no time.

Regards,
    Anandita.

Dear Subrata Sir and Anandita,
    Thank you both for your valuable responses. I am sure there is some technical problem which will be repaired with time.

Thanking you,
    Sohini Dutta

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.