You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for June 2011

As per our announcement of sharing revenue to active partners Share profit of BengalSpider. A total of 12061.00 Rs was to be shared but the eligible members managed to get only 2364 points out of the needed 5000 points minimum so Rs. 5702.00 Rs has been shared and the remaining Rs. 6359.00 went unshared.

Shantha Santhanam – Rs. 1609.00
    Great Guy – Rs. 691.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar – Rs. 627.00
    Madhu – Rs. 557.00
    Sohini Dutta – Rs. 412.00
    Paresh Kumar Sahu – Rs. 386.00
    Anandita Roy Choudhury – Rs. 352.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – Rs. 297.00
    Pradipto Mahato – Rs. 287.00
    Krishna Verma – Rs. 243.00
    Piyasi Santra – Rs. 241.00
    I am really glad to know about this month revenue share. I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to Kumaraditya Sarkar who has referred me to this site and want to thank Sandy Sir, who helped me in achieving this. My hearty congratulations to other revenue shareholders of this month.

Regards
    Shantha

Thanks for the revenue share for the month of June. A lot of revenue went unshared this month. Let us partcipate more actively so that we can fully utilize revenue sharing.

Regards
    Pradipta

Thanks a lot for the revenue share in the month of June. Congrats to the other members even who got a share in the revenue sharing program this month.

Regards,
    Anandita Roy Choudhury.

Thank you so much for the revenue share of June 2011. Congratulations to all the others who received the same.

Thanking you,
    Sohini Dutta

Thanks all new winners carry on. we the old winner leave you for this month and hope in next month we contribute.
    subrata ray from bengal

Congratulation every winning member of Bengal spider. Am a new member over here hope so you all members will support me and with your support and guidance I will put my step forward towards my desire goal in Bengal spider.
    Regards
    Vinod Gupta

"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.