You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New award program at Bengalspider : Contribute and win movie ticket coupons

We are going to start a unique and attractive award programme at Bengalspider, though this is a sponsored program at MumbaiSpider. However, we are extending this award programme to few more sites including this site. We will be giving out 2 movie coupons worth Rs. 75/- each of current movies at select cities for the best writer every week. So, be the best contributor of the week, and get latest movie tickets online worth Rs. 150/- every week! We will also offer bonus coupons as a special recognition of our most enthusiastic and outstanding contributors, coming up with a good quantity of best quality posts every week even if they are not selected as best contributor.

Apart from MumbaiSpider.com and BengalSpider.com, this program will also run at following sites.

• PuneSpider.com
  • DelhiSpider.com
  • AssamSpider.com
  • ChennaiSpider.com
  • RajasthanSpider.com
  • PunjabSpider.com
  • MPSpider.com
  • SportsVale.com

• The online coupons of movie tickets are at selected cities and in selected theatres. The cities are:

Greater Mumbai, Pune, Greater Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal, Bangalore, Lucknow.

Terms and conditions

Only the Resources and the Business Directory points will be considered. Members found guilty in copyright violation shall be disqualified from the contest. The webmasters' decision about the winner will be final. However, ABCSpider.com enjoys the sole right of altering points and / or names of winners without prior notices if required.

How a winner can book their online tickets

Winners will be given a coupon code after the announcements of their names. The member can book ticket online through Mumbaispider at the website Nomorequeue given at right/left bar of the site. Please remember, the validity of the coupon will be only one month from the date of issue.
    Though is a good topic/contest but alas this is nothing for suburban citizens like me. As i live in burdwan which is 100 km distance from greater kolkata so if i get this coupon then to see the movie i spend min. extra rs, 500 to reach and stay with food in kolkata.
    subrata ray from bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum