You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Do you think sourav ganguly show "Bengali Kaun Banega Crorepati" Wins the heart of people?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think sourav ganguly show "Bengali Kaun Banega Crorepati" Wins the heart of people like AMITABH BACHHAN show ?
    My Personal View he can do it as he already proved in last show " Dadagiri"

Whats My friend think ?

Hey lets discuss on this topics.
    This both person are great personality of India Amitab Bacchan and Sourav Ganguly. They both have earned their fame in different backgrounds but they live in same heart of Indian people.
    Amitab Bacchan has been a bollywood film star for more then 40 years. At this age when Amitab Bacchan is 68 years old he still strike the box office with success. There cannot be any other actor ever in the next decade with similar qualities like Amitab Bacchan. He is a real magician, versatile god gifted actor, who is not only loved but worshipped by people.
    Sourav Ganguly or Bengal tiger his nick name reflects his personality. Ex captain of Indian cricket team is know for his aggressive batting and leadership skill. He is among the most successive captains of Indian cricket. Sourav Ganguly started his second inning as a tv realty show anchor. His fist quiz show "Dadagiri" on Zee Bangla was very popular and appreciated by people. "Fortune favours brave people" he has proved this great lines by his efforts.
    I personally feel that everybody perform their job in their own style, so it worthless to compare one person with other. Regarding this show KBC I can just say that
    Amitab Bacchan has an extra edge compared with Bangla version of KBC because he has more viewers whereas Bangla version of KBC is a regional tv programme.
    Regards
    Vinod Gupta

"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.