B.A. LLB Admission Notice 2010-2011: University of Calcutta, Kolkata
As per Bar Council of India; Calcutta University invites Application in the prescribed format for the Admission to 1st Semester of 5-years BA LLB Course for the academic session 2010-2011.
Law Colleges at Kolkata under University of Calcutta:
1. Department of Law, Calcutta University, Hazra Campus in Kolkata with Hostel facility.
2. Jogesh Chandra Chowdhury Law College in Kolkata
3. Surendranath Law College, Kolkata
4. South Calcutta Law College, Kolkata
5. Bikash Bharati Law College, Amtala, South 24-Parganas, Kolkata
6. Jyotirmay School of Law, Sonarpur, South 24-Parganas, West Bengal
7. Rabindra Shiksha Sammilani, Mallickpur, Baruipur, South 24-Pgs, Kolkata
What is the Qualification / Eligibility requires for the Admission to LAW Course in Bengal?
The candidate who passed Higher Secondary (Class-12th) examination or its equivalent with subjects recognized by the University of Calcutta securing at least 45% marks (40% for SC-ST) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for LAW Admission in Kolkata, West Bengal?
Application Forms will be available from the Calcutta University Sales Counter of College Street, Kolkata OR one can Download LAW Application Form from www.CalUniv.ac.in. After filling up the Law Admission Form, has to be submitted to Hazra Law College/Calcutta University Department within 30th April 2010.
Charge / Price of Law Admission Form of Calcutta University: Total of Rs.320/- is the Price of Law Application Form.
Important Dates for 5-years LLB Admission in Kolkata
1. Last Date of Collecting Application Form of Law: 12th April 2010
2. Last Date of Application Form Submission: 30th April 2010 (12noon – 4pm)
3. 2nd May 2010: Law Entrance Test in West Bengal for LLB Admission.
4. 2nd June 2010 is the date of Law Entrance Result, which could be checked Online through www.CalUniv.ac.in website.
*Law Admission enquiry phone number 033 2461 4712