Bengali - Bangla - বাংলা
Sweetest Language in the World – Bengali is one of the Official Languages among 23-Languages in India. Bengali (also known as Bangla) is the National Language of Bangladesh and also the Official Language of West Bengal state of India.
Origin of Bengali Language:
Bengali is Eastern Indo-Aryan Language that arose from eastern sub-continent languages – Magadhi Prakrit & Maithili. History of Bengali Language normally categorized in to three periods and they are:
1. Old Bengali – Time Period: 900/100 – 1400 – Also known as Charyapada with simple texts.
2. Middle Bengali – Time Period: 1400 – 1800 – Introduction of Chandidas and Novel of Chandidas ie., Sri Krishna Kirtan.
3. New Bengali – Time Period: 1800 – till now – Introduction of 'Chalit Bhasha' from 'Sadhu Bhasa'.
Use of Bengali Language in India & Majority of Bengali Spoken Community in India:
Hindi is the National Language of India. But, the Use of Bengali Language in India is 2nd highest. Bangla is a major Language of Andaman & Nicobar Islands of Indian Union Territory. Bengali is the Co-Official Language of Cachar, Karimganj, Hailakandi Districts of Assam State along with Sylheti Language of Assam.
Bengali Language & Bengali Community in World:
1. Sierra Leone has made Bengali as an Official Language of Sierra to show the respect and honors to Bangladeshi Peace Keeping Force, which are placed in Sierra Leone from United Nations.
2. Middle East, Europe, North America and in South-East Asia – in these world territory one could find significant amount of Bengali Speaking Communities in World.
Why Bengali is the Best Language and got Priority in World?
Bengali Language is famous in the world due to the use of Bangla Language. Bangla Bhasha is the Language in which the National Anthems of India and the Bangladesh National Anthem was written by Bengali Novelist Kabi Guru Rabindranath Tagore.
Bangla Kabita Download, Bangla Katha, Bangla Chat Service, Bangali ranna
| Bangla Newspaper | Bangla Calendar | Bengali Famous Peoples |