For 5-8 person
Prawns: 12-16 medium sized
Tender Green Coconut Shell: 1 small
Coconut Milk: 1 cup
Turmeric powder: 1 small spoon
Onions (paste): 2 medium size
Ginger (paste): 1 small spoon
Garlic paste: 2 small spoons
Panch phoran[a mixture of Fenugreek(methi), Radhuni, Black mustard seed, Fennel(mouri), Black cumin seed]: 1 small spoon
Green chillies (chopped): 4-5
Salt: 2-3 spoon or according to taste
Sugar: 1 small spoon
Mustard oil: 2 table-spoon
Dough of Wheat flour (Maida): As Required
1. First peeled of the prawns and washed it cleanly. Marinate it with turmeric and salt. Keep it aside.
2. Now heat a pan and add mustard oil into it.
3. Add Panch Phoran into it. Fry it until smell comes out. Don't burn it.
4. Add onion paste, ginger paste, garlic paste and green chillies. Add some salt and sugar. Singe it for few minutes.
5. Add Coconut milk and saute it for few seconds.
6. Now add Prawn into it. Cook it for about 2-3 minutes. You may add some drops of water so that, it don't get burned.
7. Fill the green tender coconut shell with this mixture of prawns. Add some mustard oil over it.
8. Cover the Green coconut shell with lid (according to size) and sealed it with dough of Wheat flour.
9. Preheat the Microwave oven to 200 Degree Celsius.
10. Baked it inside the oven and cooked for 15-20 minutes.
Opened the lid and served Daab Chingri with hot rice.
For 5-8 person
More articles: Non Veg Bengali Recipe