Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment in India for Probationary Officers (PO) 2011-2012
Indian Overseas Bank, a Govt. of India Undertaking, is a leading Public Sector Bank.
Indian Overseas Bank has released advertisements for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitments for Probationary Officers (PO).
Details of Indian Overseas Bank Recruitments for Probationary Officers (PO)
1. Probationary Officers (PO) Requirements:-
(a) Age as on 1st Jan, 2011: 21 yrs. minimum / 30 yrs. maximum
(b) Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with a minimum qualification marks of 60 % in aggregate (55 % marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in any discipline.
(c) Working knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
* SC = 146
* ST = 96
* OBC = 263
* Gen = 495
For more information please refer to the notification entitled " Probationary Officers (PO) – Recruitment Project 2011-12" at Indian Overseas Bank official website www.iob.in
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs 400/- (for general &OBC) and Rs 50/- (for SC, ST, PWD & EXSM) through payment challan available in the
Official Website of Indian Overseas Bank.
Important Dates of Indian Overseas Bank Recruitments 2011
1. Opening Date for online Applications for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitments 2011: 08.02.2011
2. Closing Date for online Applications: 01.03.2011
3. Payment of Application Fees: 08.02.2011 to 01.03.2011
4. Tentative Date of Written Test for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitments 2011: 22.05.2011 (Sunday)
5. Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience reckoned as on: 01.01.2011
Contact Information of Indian Overseas Bank Recruitments 2011
Address of Regional Office, Kolkata
Indian Overseas Bank
Regional Office, Kolkata – I
119, 1ST FLOOR PARK STREET KOLKATA Pin : 700016
Phone : 033 – 22658900
Fax : 033 – 22654774
Reference: information of Officers Posts taken from official website
Readers are requested to confirm information at the Official Website of Indian Overseas Bank including details of eligibility, application fees, etc.