Infrastructure Of Bengal
Infrastructure of Bengal is day to day developing in Bengal and this is helping Bengal to develop itself. A growth in the development of infrastructure in Bengal is very much beneficial for our economy. Infrastructural development includes:
1. Development of the existing roads.
2. Building of new and better roads.
3. Construction of metal roads in Bengal for better transportation facilities.
4. Construction of fly-overs in Bengal for fast transportation and easy communication.
5. Construction of bridges where necessary so as to facilitate the crossing of water ways or rivers by roads.
6. Construction of buildings for human accommodation.
7. Neat and clean hospitals in West Bengal should be there.
8. Building of new hospitals.
9. Making schools for the children especially English medium schools in West Bengal.
10. Provide education to the children at low fees so as to educate the economy.
11. Building of colleges for higher education to the children.
12. Using capital-intensive techniques for the production of goods and commodities.
13. Developing the industries of Bengal especially the rice mills.
14. New industries should be set up.
15. Using latest techniques for farming.
16. Giving credit to the farmers and removing the zamindari system.
17. Developing the banking system and the banking habit of the people of Bengal.
The above mentioned point is not the end for developing the infrastructure of our state.
The infrastructure of our state is developing in a high rate and this is bringing development to our state. The government of Bengal is trying its best to implement this steps of Infrasructural development but some way or the other it is not done in the estimated rate due to the inefficiency of our system as well as the corruption in West Bengal involved in almost every field.
A active participation of all the people of Bengal is also needed for the development of Bengal. Bengal's infrastructure had grown in a large rate since the independence of our country. Many new hospitals are made, many new roads are built and the old roads are repaired, many schools are there providing education to the children and that too English medium schools. Many colleges and universities are also built providing higher education to the students of West Bengal. There is also an improvement in the development of the hospitals as the hospitals are now cleaner but to be true there is no such development in the government hospitals. All clean hospitals belong to private ownership companies which needs to be paid high for its services.
There are new Buildings to constructed in Bengal but this is not in efficient for the accommodation of all the population of Bengal. Still many people are living in slums in Kolkata areas which is really very much dirty and is a major cause for the spreading of diseases.
Fly-overs are also built for the more efficient way of transportation in Bengal but there are some projects which had been started many years back and still they are on construction. This is mainly due to the inefficiency of our system as well as the corruption involved in every work of our state.
More articles: Bengal information