1. 500 grms Fish (Ruho/ Katla/ Bhetki)
2. 350 Grms Aloo (Potato): 4 pcs cut
3. Salt, Sugar, Red Chilli Powder, Jeera, Black Peper: As per taste
4. Onion: 250 grms (Finely Chopped)
5. Ginger & Garlic Paste: 50 Grms.
6. Mustard Oil: 100 Grms.
Boil the entire fish in a Pan for at least 15 mins with a pinch of salt. After boiling the fish drain the water and let the fish to cold for 15 mins. Then shred the fish into tiny Pisces like keema.
Take a Kadai and pour 100 grms of Mustard oil and let it heat properly and put the Onion and fry them till golden brown and then put the shredded fish and Ginger garlic paste and rest of the Masalas on to it and fry them for 8-10 mins. Then put the potato on to it and fry them for another 5 mins. Put a lid in the Kadai and let them cook for another 20 mins in low flame.
Once its cooked properly serve them in a Platter with slice of Onion, Carrot, Cucumber to garnish.
The food is ready now.. Please taste the Fish Bhindaloo and let me know...
More articles: Bengali recipes