State Bank of India Recruitment in India for Probationary Officers (PO) 2011-2012
State Bank of India, a Govt. of India Undertaking, is a leading Public Sector Bank.
State Bank of India has released advertisements for State Bank of India Recruitments for Probationary Officers (PO).
Details of State Bank of India Recruitments for Probationary Officers (PO)
1. Probationary Officers (PO) Requirements:-
(a) Age as on 1st May, 2011: 21 yrs. minimum / 30 yrs. maximum
(b) Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline from a UGC recognized University.
* SC = 150
* ST = 75
* OBC = 270
* Gen = 505
For more information please refer to the notification entitled " Probationary Officers (PO) – Recruitment Project 2011-12" at State Bank of India official website www.sbi.co.in
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs 500/- (for general &OBC) and Rs 50/- (for SC, ST, PWD) through payment challan available in the Official Website of State Bank of India.
Important Dates of State Bank of India Recruitments 2011
1. Opening Date for online Applications for State Bank of India Recruitments 2011: 18.05.2011
2. Closing Date for online Applications: 09.06.2011
3. Payment of Application Fees: 18.05.2011 to 07.06.2011
4. Tentative Date of Written Test for State Bank of India Recruitments 2011: 24.07.2011 (Sunday)
5. Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience reckoned as on: 01.05.2011
Contact Information of State Bank of India Recruitments 2011
Kolkata Local Head Office
Asstt. General Manager (HR)
State Bank of India,
Samriddhi Bhavan, Ground Floor,
1 Strand Road, KOLKATA - 700 001
Reference: information of Officers Posts taken from official website
Readers are requested to confirm information at the Official Website of State Bank of India including details of eligibility, application fees, etc.