Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata online admission 2011 & merit list in BA, BSC and BCom Courses
Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata admissions 2011 have started online applications for BA, BSC, BCom Honours and General Courses. Get here to know about college admission details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, cut off marks, Merit list, how to apply online and many more.
Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata online application and admission 2011
Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata is one of the most prestigious college located near Gol Park is formed by the initiative taken by Ananda Mohan Bose. The college was named after Late Pandit Sivanath Sastri a reputed scholar. The college is affiliated with Calcutta University and the college is having close association with City Group of Colleges. The college is well known for its academic records with students scoring good marks at University Examination every year and students of all classes comes here to study as the admission procedure at Sivanath Sastri College is absolutely based on student's merit. So if you want to join in this heritagious institution then now is the time you need to apply for on going admissions 2011 at Sivanath Sastri College.
Courses offered at Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata
Sivanath Sastri College has various courses and students can pursue General as well as Honours degree. Here is the courses offered at Sivanath Sastri College.
B.A. (Hons) (Bengali, Education, English, Geography, History and Political Science)
B.Sc (Honours) in Geography
B.Com ( Honours) in Accountancy & Finance
Certificate Course in Computer education
Certificate course in First Aid & Home Nursing
Sivanath Sastri College 2011 admission eligibility cut off marks
- Sivanath Sastri College admission for BCom Honours eligibility cut off marks - 50% aggregate with 45% marks in Accountancy plus 45% in BEBM/Maths/Stats. For science students the eligibility cut off marks - 55% aggregate with 55% marks in Maths/stats.
- Sivanath Sastri College admission for Honours in Bengali/English/Pol.science/History/Education eligibility cut off marks - 50% aggregate with 45% in respective subject. There will be admission test in English which will be conducted on 16.06.2011 at 7.30AM.
- Sivanath Sastri College admission for Geography Honours eligibility cut off marks - 55% aggregate with 60% marks in subject. You need to attend counselling for Geography Honours.
- Sivanath Sastri College admission for Economic Honours eligibility cut off marks - 55% aggregate with 55% marks in Mathematics or Economics.
- Sivanath Sastri College admission for BA/BSC General Courses eligibility cut off marks for General combination with Geography - 45% aggregate with 50% in Geography
- Sivanath Sastri College admission for BA/BSC General Cources eligibility cut off marks for General combination without Geography - A pass in 10+2 is enough to get direct admission.
How to apply for admissions 2011 at Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata
Admissions for all courses is completely done at Sivanath Sastry College through online and there is no other way of getting admission. You can download application form for Sivanath Sastri College at the official website of the college. The cost of application is Rs. 100/- and this you have to pay while submitting online application along with the downloaded challan receipt. If you have any doubts while submitting your online applications you can seek Sivanath Sastri College admission helpline number 9874757998. To know step by step method of how to apply online application for admission in Sivanath Sastri College, please visit the following link -
Sivanath Sastri College 2011 Course Fees Details
Here is the course fees for 2011 admissions at Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata.
Sivanath Sastri College B.Com (Honours) fees for W.B.Council is Rs. 6,557/- and for other boards Rs. 6,657/-
Sivanath Sastri College B.A. (Honours) without Geo. / Bot. fees for W.B.Council is Rs. 5,817/- and for other boards Rs. 5,917/-
Sivanath Sastri College B.A. / B.Sc. (Honours) with Geo. / Bot. fees for W.B.Council is Rs.6,282/- and for other boards Rs.6,382/-
Sivanath Sastri Collge B.A. / B.Sc General with Geo. / Bot. fees for W.B.Council is Rs.6,762/- and for other boards Rs.6,862/-
Sivanath Sastri Collge B.A. General without Geo. / Bot. fees for W.B.Councis is Rs.5,217/- and for other boards Rs.5,317/-
For students who wish to pursue Geography (General) have to pay Rs.1,000/- as extra fees for excursion.
Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata 2011 online application dates
Please make a note on the following information on important online admissions dates of Sivanath Sastri College.
Start of online application form submission for admission at Sivanath Sastri College - 05.06.2011
Last date of online form submission - 14.06.2011
Date of publication of merit list of Sivanath Sastri College - 21.06.2011
Date of Admissions at Sivanath Sastri College - 28,29 and 30th June 2011.
What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admissions at Sivanath Sastri College
At the time of admissions you need to carry the following documents.
Two passport size photos to be affixed in the form and you need to attach the following photo copies attested by principal or Head of the institution.
Attested Copy of Admit card of Class XII exam
Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class XII Exam
Attested copy of Admit card of Class X Exam
Attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X Exam
Merit list and admission 2011 at Sivanath Sastri College Kolkata
Sivanath Sastri College merit list will be published on 21.06.2011 at about 9.00AM and admission process starts from 28th, 29th and 30th June 2011 from 7.00AM to 9.00AM.