Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees Recruitment in India 2011-2012
Bank jobs are very popular option for Gov. Jobs in India. 19 Banks, all Govt. of India Undertaking, and all leading Public Sector Banks announce vacancies for Probationary officers. There is one common written examination for all 19 banks through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS has released advertisements for common written examination [cwe] for recruitment of probationary officers/ management trainees in 19 public sector banks.
List of 19 participating banks
2.Indian Overseas Bank
4.Oriental Bank of Commerce
5.Bank of Baroda
6.Punjab National Bank
7.Bank of India
8.Punjab & Sind Bank
9.Bank of Maharashtra
12.Union Bank of India
13.Central Bank of India
14.United Bank of India
Details of Bank Recruitments for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees
1. Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees Requirements:-
(a) Age as on 1st July, 2011: 20 yrs. minimum / 30 yrs. maximum
(b) Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline from a UGC recognized University in any discipline.
(c) Working knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
For more information please refer to the notification entitled " common written examination [cwe] for recruitment of probationary officers/ management trainees in 19 public sector banks" at IBPS's website www.ibps.in
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs 450/- (for general & Others) and Rs 50/- (for SC, ST, PWD) through payment challan available in the Official Website of IBPS.
Important Dates of Bank Recruitments 2011
1. Opening Date for online Applications for Bank Recruitments 2011: 09.07.2011
2. Closing Date for online Applications: 01.08.2011
3. Last Date of Editing application Details: 03.08.2011
4. Payment of Application Fees: 08.07.2011 to 30.07.2011
5. Tentative Date of Written Test for Bank Recruitments 2011: 18.09.2011 (Sunday)
6. Download of Call letter for written examination: After 04.09.2011 (No hard copy of call letter will send by post)
7. Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience reckoned as on: 01.07.2011
Contact Information of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
Tele – 91-22-2854 3275 /3310 /5516 /6290 /9077
Fax – 91-22-2854 2073 / 76
Reference: information of Probationary Officers Posts taken from official website of IBPS
Readers are requested to confirm information at the Official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) including details of eligibility, application fees, application procedure etc.