Resources » West Bengal Information Articles » Bengal Information
Best five cricket coaching centres and academies for kids in Kolkata
Are you looking for the best cricket coaching centre or academy near Kolkata for your child? Here is a list of some of the top 5 cricket academies in Kolkata where your little master can get attention and advice, care and coaching alike.
Do your child waves his hand like Sachin's bat even when he studies or walks down a road almost unconsciously? Have you ever heard him murmuring right arm over the wicket or end of over even when asleep? Well, we cannot forecast for sure that your kid is the next Sachin Tendulkar or Kapil Dev, but at least we can say he has grown a likeliness, a favour, an aptitude for the gentlemen's game. Putting him in one of the cricket coaching centres in Kolkata, therefore, won't be a bad idea.
However, since there are so many good cricket coaching centres, camps and academies in Kolkata with varied facilities, total number of students, number of allowed students per training net and above all, varying fees, but all shining with big names in the coaches panel, it is often quite mind boggling to pick up the best cricket coaching centres in Kolkata for children. Here we have provided a list of the top five cricket coaching academies and centers in Kolkata. Hope it helps!
List of top 5 cricket coaching camps and academies in Kolkata
- Khadim's Ashok Malhotra Cricket Academy near Rabindra Sarobar, Calcutta, is undoubtedly one of the best children's cricket coaching camp in Kolkata. Famous coaches like Ashok Malhotra, Srikant Kalyani, Rajib Sen, Timir Sarkar, and Himadri Dutta Chowdhury train the students here. The duration is every Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday in a week while the timings are 6.30 to 9 am, 9 am to 11 am. The facilities in Ashok Malhotra's Cricket Academy, Kolkata, are matting wicket, five turf wickets, 4 concrete wickets, and 5 practice nets.
Address: Khadim's Ashok Malhotra Cricket Academy, Rabindra Sarobar, Calcutta
Age Group: 6 to 16 Years
Number of Participants: 200
Average Number of Participants N/A
Fees: Admission Fee RS 750/-, Monthly Subscription RS 250/-
- Calcutta Cricket Coaching Center is an age old cricket coaching centre in Kolkata. It is also often referred to as C4. The coaches here are Riten Bose, Ashok Chakrabarty, Gopal Bose, Amit Chakrabarty, Jolly Sarkar, Samir Kar, Swapan Das Gupta, Sandip Chanda, Samrat Sen, Rajesh Dani, Soumen Kundu, Soumen Singh, Sib Sankar Banerjee, Rathin Mitra, Gopal Krishnan, Kanai Pal and Sandip Paul. Throughout the year, 3 days in a week, the training goes on here. The facilities in Calcutta Cricket Coaching Center are 3 matting wickets, 3 turf wickets, 7 concrete wickets, 9 practice nets, focussed physical training, and expert technical assistance.
Address: Rabindara Sarobar, Southern Avenue, Calcutta-29
Age Group: N/A
Number of Participants: 200 paid trainees along with 100 free trainees
Fees: Admission fee RS 600/-, RS 200/- monthly.
- Sambaran Banerjee Cricket Academy, one of the most successful and prestigious names among the top cricket coaching academies in Kolkata, trains with noted coaches like Sambaran Banerjee (Director), Amitava Roy, Prabal Ghosh, Syed Saba karim, Subhojit Barua, Keshab, Majumder Ranada, Prosad Roy, Debashish Mukherjee, Kanai Paul and Ghanashyam Ghosh. The training timing and duration in Sambaran Banerjee Cricket Academy are 7 to 9, 9.30 to 12 noon, 1.30 pm to 5 pm, right through the year. The facilities in Sambaran Banerjee Cricket Academy are matting wicket, 2 turf wickets, 3 concrete wickets, 5 practice nets, and focused physical training with technical assistance.
Address: Kalighat Park, Calcutta-26
Age Group: N/A
Number of Participants: 240
Fees: Admission fee RS 500/-, monthly RS 150/-
- Bournvita Cricket Academy is another name among the famous cricket coaching centres in Kolkata. The name of the Bournvita Cricket Academy is associated with expert coaches like Arun Lal, Gopal Bose, Pranab Nandi, Moloy Banerjee, Goutam Shome, Srimanta Hazra, and Debashish Chakrabarty. Throughout the year, 3 days in week, young talents train here. The facilities in Arun Lal's Bournvita Cricket Academy includes 2 matting wickets, 3 turf wickets, 4 concrete wickets, 7 practice nets, bowling machines, and focused physical training.
Address: Mayo Road, Maidan, Calcutta-700016
Age Group: N/A
Number of Participants: 350
Fees: Admission Fee Rs 500/-, Monthly subscription RS 250/-, Deposit RS 250/-
- Belgachia United Club has a tradition of silently making stars in its history. Pranab Nandi is the main coach here. The facilities in the Belgachia United Club cricket coaching centre includes physical training, turf wicket, concrete wicket as well as matting wicket.
Address: 58/1A, Anath Nath Deb Lane, Calcutta-37
Age Group: 8 to 16 years
Number of Participants: 120
Fees: Rs 1200 per annum
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Return to Article Index
West Bengal Information Guide
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...