Looking for research jobs in Chemistry? The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) has invited applications for chemistry research associate posts in 2012 for a DRDO sponsored project. If you are looking for temporary academic jobs, such as temporary research associate jobs in Kolkata for Chemistry M. Sc. candidates, here is a good opportunity for you. Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER Kolkata) has invited applications from the Indian citizens for IISER recruitments in 2012 in the vacant post of research associate, the details of which are furnished below.
Details of IISER Kolkata research associate recruitment 2012
- Announced job vacancy - Research Associate
- Project name and agency - Poly (cyclopenta[c]chalcogenophene) and related
- Polymers - Synthesis and Applications in Bulk-Heterojunction Organic Photovoltaic Devices; ERIP/ER/0904510/M/01/1398 (DRDO)
- IISER research associate recruitments eligibility critieria - The candidates willing to apply for IISER research associate position 2012 must have submitted or defended their Ph D thesis in Chemistry. Priority will be given to candidates who are experienced in metallic or organic chemistry or research on solar cells. Doctoral work based publications will be preferred.
- Pay scale - The proposed salary for chemistry research associate job, IISER Kolkata, will be Rs. 24,000/- + 30% HRA.
How to apply for IISER Kolkata 2012 recruitments of research associate?
The application process for IISER Kolkata 2012 recruitments of research associate is that you have to send your curriculum vitae along with your application and scanned copies of the documents needed to support your academic career to Dr. Sanjio Zade at email@example.com. Remember, the last date to apply for IISER research associate recruitments, 2012, is July 30, 2012.
Best of luck!