Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2012 organized by Aakash Institute to select meritorious students for their free coaching in medical, IIT JEE or other entrance examinations has invited applications for the upcoming examination. About 800 students across our country will be given 100% scholarship and free coaching that worth Rs 14 crores. For those who donot know much about Aakash Institutes, I will provide some information. The Aakash institute, which was set up 23 years ago, today has emerged as the best quality coaching centre for entrance exams across all parts of India. Aakash is popular for its administrative structure where strict discipline, presence of teachers from top institutes are the major criteria. The details of ANTHE 2012 are mentioned below.
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2012 eligibility criteria and selection processStudents studying in class X are eligibile to seat for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2012. There will be 2 stages examination like the stage 1 preliminary examination and stage 2 mains examination for this scholarship programme. Those who wish to secure the scholarship needs to qualify these 2 stages examination. Remember that in addition to their ranking in top 800, they have to secure atleast 60% marks in stage 1 and stage 2.
Important dates and timings of 2012 Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination:
- Stage 1 preliminary examination date: 2 December 2012
- Stage 1 preliminary examination timing: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Date of declaring stage 1 preliminary examination result: 11 December 2012
- Stage 11 mains examination date: 23 December 2012
- Stage 11 mains examination timings: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Date of declaring final result: 6 January 2013
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2012 fees: Rs 300(including service tax)
Aakash institute centre of Kolkata, Durgapur and Siliguri in West Bengal with their address, telephone number and Email
- Aakash Institute Centre Kolkata
Anandlok, 227 AJC Bose Road,
- Aakash Institute Centre Durgapur
Urvashi Phase 11
Besides Usha Martin School, Durgapur 16
- Aakash Institute Centre Kankurgachi,
P-6, CIT Road,
Scheme- Vl(M), Kolkata 54
- Aakash Institute Centre Gariahat Kolkata,
1A, Motilal Nehru Road,
Tel: 033- 24198158/59
- Aakash Institute Centre Siliguri,
Shanti Tower, 3rd Floor,
2nd Mile, Sevoke Road,
How to register for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2012?
Candidates who wish to apply for 2012 Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination should contact their nearest Aakssh institute centres or can download the online application form from the official website mentioned below.
Aakash institute website: www.aakash.ac.in
Aakash institute toll free number: 1800-102-2727
ANTHE stage-1 syllabus and exam pattern
ANTHE stage -1 syllabus:
- Physics: Magnetism, Sources of Energy, Electricity
- Biology: Basics of Biology - Cells, Tissues Plant Physiology - Plant tissues, Transpiration, Photosynthesis, Respiration Basics of Control and Coordination (Nervous & Endocrine), Excretion, Nutrition (Digestion), Respiration and Transport in Human Being, Reproduction
- Chemistry: Acids, Bases and Salts, Chemical Reactions, Metals and Non-Metals(including metallurgy)
- Mathematics: Real numbers, Polynomials, Similarity of Triangles Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss Pair of Linear Equations, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities, Statistics (Mean, Median, Mode, Histograms and Ogives)
ANTHE stage -1 exam pattern:
There is no negative marking for ANTHE stage -1 exam.
Total number of questions: 120
Total marks: 480
- Part 1: There will be 60 MCQs. It includes 30 Qs from Mathematics, 10 Qs- Chemistry, 10 Qs- Physics and 10 Qs- Biology
- Part 2: There will be 60 MCQs whoch contains 20 Qs- General Knowledge & 40 Qs from Mental Ability
ANTHE stage-2 syllabus and test pattern
ANTHE stage-2 syllabus:
- Physics: Energy and Power Light - Reflection and Refraction, Gravitation and Floatation , Electricity, Magnetism Motion - Distance, Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration, Linear Motion, Uniform Circular Motion Force and Newton's Laws of Motion, Sound, Work
- Biology: Basics of Biology - Cells, Tissues Diversity in Living organisms - Five Kingdom Classification, Scientific Naming Health and Hygiene Plant Physiology - Plant tissues, Transpiration, Photosynthesis, Excretion, Respiration Basics of Control and Coordination (Nervous & Endocrine), Respiration and Transport in Human Beings, Nutrition (Digestion), Reproduction
- Chemistry: Chemical Reactions, Atomic Structure, Acids, Bases and Salts, Characteristics and Nature of Matter - Elements, Compounds and Mixtures Mole Concept, Metals and Non-Metals (including metallurgy)
- Mathematics: Similarity & Congruence of Triangles - Midpoint Theorem, Pythagoras' theorem Basics of Geometry - Lines, Angles, Parallel Lines, Shapes Circles, Real numbers, Polynomials, Statistics (Mean, Median, Mode, Histograms and Ogives) Trigonometric Ratios and Identities, Basics of Quadrilaterals Mensuration - Area & Perimeter of Triangles, Cuboids, Circles and Surface Area & Volume of Cubes, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right circular cylinder and Cones Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss Pair of Linear Equations
ANTHE stage-1 test centres in West Bengal
No responses found. Be the first to respond...