West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) published the routine for Higher Secondary (12th class) 2014 examination. This season Higher Secondary will start from 12th March, 2014 and still continue to 28th March, 2014. Examination will start at 10:00 a.m. Students must visit the class room before 15 minutes at 09:45 a.m.
Higher Secondary 2014 exam routine :
• 12th March, 2014 (Monday) :
Bengali (A), Bengali (B), Hindi (A), Hindi (B), Nepali (A), Nepali (B), Santhali, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Oria, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Asamiya, Morden Tibbatin, Alternative English.
• 14th March, 2014 (Friday) :
English (A), English (B), Environmental Science (02:30 p.m. to 03:30 p.m.)
• 15th March, 2014 (Saturday) :
Statistics, Classic Language (Sanskrit, Arbi), Morden Foreign Language (French, Agronomy).
• 18th March, 2014 (Tuesday) :
Physics, Nutrition, Education, Business Organization & Management.
• 19th March, 2014 (Wednesday) :
Political Science, Geology, Social Sciences.
• 21st March, 2014 (Friday) :
• 22nd March, 2014 (Saturday) :
Psychology, Geography, Economic Geography.
• 24th March, 2014 (Monday) :
History, Chemistry, Accountancy.
• 25th March, 2014 (Tuesday) :
Anthropology, Economics, Fine Arts, Music.
• 27th March, 2014 (Thursday) :
Biology, Home Management & Nursing, Business Economics & Business Mathematics.
• 28th March, 2014 (Friday) :
Computer Science, Morden Application.